I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
We are not obliged to appoint a data protection officer.
II. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing personal data
We generally only process personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the data subject's consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis.
When processing personal data, which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR as the legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected:
Information about the browser type and the version used
The user's operating system
The user's Internet service provider
The user's IP address
Date and time of access
Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
The log files contain IP addresses or other data that enable an assignment to a user. This could be the case, for example, if the link to the website from which the user accesses the website or the link to the website to which the user changes contains personal data.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The log files are saved to ensure the functionality of the website. We also use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data is not evaluated for marketing purposes in this context.
Our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
5. Opposition and removal options
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. There is consequently no possibility for the user to object.
V. Contact form and email contact
1. Description and scope of data processing
There is a contact form on our website that can be used to contact us electronically. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. These data are:
- E-mail address
For the processing of the data, your consent is obtained as part of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the email address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the email will be saved.
In this context, the data is not passed on to third parties. The data will only be used to process the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the email contact aims to conclude a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. If you contact us by email, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
5. Opposition and removal options
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by email, they can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
An objection can be sent informally at any time to email@example.com.
In this case, all personal data saved in the course of contacting us will be deleted.
VI. Other website content
1. Social networks
When you visit our website, there is no automatic transfer of information to social networks. When you click on the linked websites, users are redirected to our profiles on the respective networks. From there, users are subject to the respective data protection regulations of the networks, because we have no influence and no knowledge of the data collected from logged-in or non-logged-in users. Further information can be found in the data protection declaration of the respective network:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- XING: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
- iTunes: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
- GooglePlay: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
- Spotify: https://www.spotify.com/de/legal/privacy-policy/
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/legal/personal-datas
2. Technical information
a) Google web fonts
For the uniform display of fonts, this page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google (provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google LLC is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov. Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
b) Font Awesome
c) SSL encryption
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as inquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
VII. Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you after you have contacted us, you are the person concerned in the sense of GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You can ask the person responsible to confirm whether we process personal data relating to you.
If such processing is available, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to correction and / or completion towards the person responsible if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible must make the correction immediately
3. Right to restriction of processing
You can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be obtained with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing according to the above You will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You can request the data controller to delete your personal data immediately, and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR was based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) According to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing, or you file an objection pursuant to Art. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR to object to processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been unlawfully processed.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made your personal data public and is acc. Article 17 (1) GDPR obliges them to delete them, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you as the data subject Person has requested that they delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing in accordance with the law of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed about these recipients
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated processes.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other people must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible.
7. Right to object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes place to object.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data relating to you, unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option of exercising your right to object in connection with the use of information society services using automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
9. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is against the GDPR violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Art. 78 GDPR.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is: Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.