Dear fans and friends, thank you for your loyalty during the crisis and the past few months. I wish you a nice summer and a good rest.
One person, one instrument, one room.
This is a concert in these times ... a quarantine concert. I, alone with me, at the piano. Solo. Piano. Without an audience, without distraction; only alone in my room. After 10 weeks in this situation with me; with my instrument. And the music starts to flow.
Church Music / Playing the Organ for Church Services
You can listen to me regularly during the services at the Martin Luther Church (Berlin) playing the organ.
A selection of my concerts, performances and musical accompaniment of the last few years:
- June: Online concert at the Greve Studio: "One person, one instrument, one room"
Many thanks to the team of the Greve Studio who made this evening possible. And a big thank you to everyone who watched the live stream. Your cheering reactions in the chat inspired me and warmed my heart. It was wonderful! Many thanks to everyone who made a donation. It helps to keep such evenings alive.
Broadcast live. Recorded for later listening. Lean back and enjoy: Watch the concert on YouTube
- January: 3rd performance of the song evening “whats up? A musical travel blog with duets from all over the world ”with the sopranos Rita Anton and Sibylle Fischer. Many thanks to the fantastic audience who made this evening so magical!
Church Music / Playing the Organ for Church Services:
- July: Conducting the summer singing of the Berlin Domkantorei twice. You can watch private recordings on YouTube: Der Mond ist aufgegangen | Amazing Grace | Lobe den Herren - Großer Gott wir loben dich | Abend ward, bald kommt die Nacht
The rbb reported on the first choir meetings after the corona lockdown. For the first singing in the rbb Inforadio and for the second summer singing in the rbb Abendschau (evening show).
- Digital Services, e.g. at Spirit & Soul and 3 months for the Gottesdienst zeitgleich by the Martin Luther Church
- services at the Martin Luther Church Berlin, Queen-Luise-Memorial-Church, Emmaus-Kirche Kreuzberg, Nikodemus-Church Neukölln, Dorfkirche Lankwitz, Kapelle der Versöhnung, and 12-Apostle-Church
- 2 performances of the song evening "whats up? Anti-heroines on the trip: a musical travel blog with duets from all over the world" with the sopranos Rita Anton und Sibylle Fischer; Works by u. a. Monteverdi, Handel, Purcell, Lully, Mozart, Saint-Saens, Mendelssohnm and Barber.
- Literary song recital “Lebenslieder” (Songs of Life); an evening with singing, poems, and improvisation on the piano. Piano: Felicitas Eickelberg; Vocals: Manon Scharstein; Concept & direction: Claudia Graue
- August-December substitute direction of the con-brio choir Fürstenwalde; e.g. Christmas concerts
- Short appearance with Julia Kadel as part of the Young Euro Classics for the lecture "Why jazz and classical music meet so rarely" by PD Dr. Daniela collector
- CD release concert with the CD "If Spring"
- On the organ: musical accompaniment for various services, e.g. B. in the Queen Luise Memorial Church, the Genezareth Church Neukölln, the Twelve Apostles Church, the Rogate Monastery St. Michael, the Johannesstift Spandau, the Nicodemus Church Neukölln, the Markus Church in Steglitz and in the Martin Luther Church Berlin
- Women's services of the Ecumenical Women's Center Evas Arche
- Church service for the opening of the 27th Lesbian and Gay Festival
- Conducting various concerts
- Organ anniversary in the Martin Luther Church Berlin-Neukölln
- Musical accompaniment for the inauguration of new information boards in the north of Schöneberg as part of the project »Historic sites with charm«
- Concert series “Classics” by the Leo Kestenberg Music School - works by Claude Debussy and Dmitri Shostakovich
- New Year's concert of the Fürstenwalde Chamber Orchestra in the Fürstenwalde Cathedral
- Conducting various concerts
- Springtime concert in the Martin Luther Church as part of "48 hours in Neukölln"
- Concert series “Classics” by the Leo Kestenberg Music School - works by Beethoven and Brahms with Friederike Bauer-Eschen (cello) and Felicitas Eickelberg (piano)
- Schöneberg city culture (Schöneberger Stadtkultur)
Organ Improvisations Vol. II
My second organ CD is in progress, recorded on the Schuke organ in the 12 Apostle Church. You can look forward to a cross-section of the church year, as well as highlights such as Gershwin's Summertime, trout variations, some classics of film music in a medley and a new improvisation of children's songs.
Many thanks to the team for making this possible, especially to the church musician Christoph Hagemann, but also to Pastor Burkhard Bornemann, to the church staff and of course to my sound engineer Volker Greve.
Currently my new CD "Winter" is in preparation. Stay tuned!
Part one: Evening
1. Greensleeves Variations
2. Water Games
4. Into the Wild
6. Big D
Part Two: Morning
7. If Spring
11. In My Head
12. In Tierces
"If Spring" tells of:
- What happens if spring returns to a dead heart;
- What could have happened if spring had come to a love that was unhappy;
- What could happen if spring came again this year and every year; in the heart AND in nature; and in life.
All these "Ifs" and the whole spring; in the heart and in nature, shall be expressed in this music.
Solo Piano Pieces
Composer: Brian Agro
Piano: Felicitas Eickelberg
Sound editor: Stephen Sippel
Sunday, silver plated
recording: Marc Haussmann
Sound editor: Marc Haussmann
Music is the language of passion
A big thank you to Julia Kadel (Production Assistance), Karl-Erik Enkelman (Digitisation and Distribution of sound samples), Manon Scharstein (Graphics for the CDs), the Sound Masters Stephan Kunz, Stefan Sippel, and Marc Haussmann, the Nikodemus congregation for the reception site, and 12 Apostle Church for organ recordings as well as Klaus Dobler (photos in the Nikodemus Church), Claudia Schneider (website), and Ingo Markert (background graphic).
'Fux, die hast du ganz gestohlen' – Organ Improvisations
Kontakt zu Felicitas Eickelberg
Sie haben Fragen zu meiner Musik, möchten eine CD kaufen, ein Konzert arrangieren oder eine kreative Idee umsetzen?
Schreiben Sie mir eine E-Mail oder nutzen Sie das Kontaktformular. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Nachricht!
Ihre Felicitas Eickelberg