Dear friends, due to the relaxation of the Corona restrictions, there will be individual services and online concerts again in which I will be involved musically. You are cordially invited.
Please also keep listening to my music on my website and on the internet. Thank you for staying with me over the past two months during the Corona Lockdown. Hopefully, better times are coming now, so keep calm and healthy. All the best, Felicitas
Online Piano Concert, June 6th, 2020, at 7 p.m.
Save the date: On Sunday, June 6th, i'll give an online concert via the Recording Studio Volker Greve. Tune in on the live stream. Link will be provided in due time. Hope to see you there in chat! More details coming soon.
Church Music / Playing the Organ for Church Services
Sun, May 24 2020; 11 a.m.
Service at the Emmaus-Church
You can listen to me regularly during the services at the Martin Luther Church (Berlin) playing the organ.
A selection of my concerts, performances and musical accompaniment of the last few years:
Church Music / Playing the Organ for Church Services:
- 2 performances of the song evening "whats up? Anti-heroines on the trip: a musical travel blog with duets from all over the world" with the sopranos Rita Anton und Sibylle Fischer; Works by u. a. Monteverdi, Handel, Purcell, Lully, Mozart, Saint-Saens, Mendelssohnm and Barber.
- Literary song recital “Lebenslieder” (Songs of Life); an evening with singing, poems, and improvisation on the piano. Piano: Felicitas Eickelberg; Vocals: Manon Scharstein; Concept & direction: Claudia Graue
- August-December substitute direction of the con-brio choir Fürstenwalde; e.g. Christmas concerts
- Short appearance with Julia Kadel as part of the Young Euro Classics for the lecture "Why jazz and classical music meet so rarely" by PD Dr. Daniela collector
- CD release concert with the CD "If Spring"
- On the organ: musical accompaniment for various services, e.g. B. in the Queen Luise Memorial Church, the Genezareth Church Neukölln, the Twelve Apostles Church, the Rogate Monastery St. Michael, the Johannesstift Spandau, the Nicodemus Church Neukölln, the Markus Church in Steglitz and in the Martin Luther Church Berlin
- Women's services of the Ecumenical Women's Center Evas Arche
- Church service for the opening of the 27th Lesbian and Gay Festival
- Conducting various concerts
- Organ anniversary in the Martin Luther Church Berlin-Neukölln
- Musical accompaniment for the inauguration of new information boards in the north of Schöneberg as part of the project »Historic sites with charm«
- Concert series “Classics” by the Leo Kestenberg Music School - works by Claude Debussy and Dmitri Shostakovich
- New Year's concert of the Fürstenwalde Chamber Orchestra in the Fürstenwalde Cathedral
- Conducting various concerts
- Springtime concert in the Martin Luther Church as part of "48 hours in Neukölln"
- Concert series “Classics” by the Leo Kestenberg Music School - works by Beethoven and Brahms with Friederike Bauer-Eschen (cello) and Felicitas Eickelberg (piano)
- Schöneberg city culture (Schöneberger Stadtkultur)
Currently my new CD "Winter" is in preparation. Stay tuned!
Part one: Evening
1. Greensleeves Variations
2. Water Games
4. Into the Wild
6. Big D
Part Two: Morning
7. If Spring
11. In My Head
12. In Tierces
"If Spring" tells of:
- What happens if spring returns to a dead heart;
- What could have happened if spring had come to a love that was unhappy;
- What could happen if spring came again this year and every year; in the heart AND in nature; and in life.
All these "Ifs" and the whole spring; in the heart and in nature, shall be expressed in this music.
Solo Piano Pieces
Composer: Brian Agro
Piano: Felicitas Eickelberg
Sound editor: Stephen Sippel
Sunday, silver plated
recording: Marc Haussmann
Sound editor: Marc Haussmann
Music is the language of passion
A big thank you to Julia Kadel (Production Assistance), Karl-Erik Enkelman (Digitisation and Distribution of sound samples), Manon Scharstein (Graphics for the CDs), the Sound Masters Stephan Kunz, Stefan Sippel, and Marc Haussmann, the Nikodemus congregation for the reception site, and 12 Apostle Church for organ recordings as well as Klaus Dobler (photos in the Nikodemus Church), Claudia Schneider (website), and Ingo Markert (background graphic).
'Fux, die hast du ganz gestohlen' – Organ Improvisations
Kontakt zu Felicitas Eickelberg
Sie haben Fragen zu meiner Musik, möchten eine CD kaufen, ein Konzert arrangieren oder eine kreative Idee umsetzen?
Schreiben Sie mir eine E-Mail oder nutzen Sie das Kontaktformular. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Nachricht!
Ihre Felicitas Eickelberg